We are OPEN and thrilled to welcome you back to Sigmas Event Center! We can’t wait to give you a tour or host your next event!
Many thanks to all our customers, friends, and family who shared kind words, support, and encouragement during our shutdown – we appreciate you ALL! Our excitement builds as we prepare to announce some super amazing changes at Sigmas, but our first priority with our re-opening is keeping you, your guests, and our team members safe! Cleanliness has always been a virtue at Sigmas and we promise to continue with our rigorous cleaning practices. Rest assured we are doing, and will continue to do everything that we can to keep you and your guests safe during your event! We’ve been extremely busy getting Sigmas Event Center ready to welcome you back… **SPOILER ALERT**
We are planning an extraordinary “Sigmas Showcase – An Event for Everyone” open house that will include incredible food samples from our preferred caterers, organic wine, great giveaways, prizes, music, unveiling of our NEW PACKAGES, and more. All of this fun and culinary delight will be experienced through a variety of setups in our many rooms including a graduation party, a Christmas party, a wedding, a corporate training event, and more! Stay tuned while we nail down a date for this re-launch extravaganza!
In the meantime, please know that we are taking every precaution we can to make your next experience at Sigmas safe and spectacular! The entire venue has been professionally cleaned and disinfected with a safest in its class EPA-rated disinfectant, killing 99.9% of all harmful bacteria and viruses, including Coronavirus.
During your tour or event at Sigmas, you can expect the following:
- Sanitization of touch points including door knobs, handles, fixtures, table tops, handrails, electronics, light switches, etc. before, during (as appropriate), and after your event
- Wearing of masks by staff (and gloves for food handlers/servers as always); masks will be available for guests who wish to wear one
- Hand-sanitizer made available in all rooms; and installation of new hand-sanitizing stations
- Washing of hands every hour, at a minimum, by staff and more frequently as required (after cleaning tasks, using the restroom, sneezing/coughing, etc.)
We are working closely with our preferred caterers to provide the best and safest dining solutions for our guests and suggest that you opt for sit-down meals and individually served hors d’oeuvres. Our caterers are following Health Department guidelines and other government mandates to ensure you receive the safest food and food service without compromising your dining experience. Requirements are being revised regularly, so we remain committed to being flexible to serve you during the constantly changing times.
We have just a few simple requests for our guests to help keep everyone safe at Sigmas:
- If you or your guests feel ill, please stay home! Symptoms such as fever, chills, cough, sore throat, trouble breathing should be taken seriously and contained – please don’t bring them to Sigmas!
- Wash your hands! Please use the hand sanitizer and/or wash your hands upon arrival at Sigmas. We ask that you continue to wash your hands frequently during the event, using soap and water for at least 20 seconds and avoid touching anything on your face. Commonsense and good hygiene practices are your friends!
- Cover coughs and sneezes by using a tissue, your elbow, or upper sleeve. Throw away soiled tissues and napkins immediately. Don’t worry, we have tissue boxes and garbage receptacles in every room for your convenience!
We would be honored to be chosen as the venue your wedding or next special or corporate event! We want to bring your vision to life, and we will strive to make your experience at Sigmas exceptional! Together we can help to keep everyone safe and healthy at Sigmas!
Thank you for your patience and support.
Wishing you great health, safety, and happiness…we hope to see you soon!
Sharon & Tori